Pressing Instructions - Sublimation
At Nashville Transfers, our products are produced for application using a professional grade heat press only.
- Use only white or light poly-rich garments.
- Vigorously lint roll garment multiple times.
- Pre-press garment 3-5 seconds to remove extra moisture.
- Place the design face down on the garment.
- Cover design with paper (parchment or butch paper are most common) before pressing.
- Press at 385°- 405° for 45-65 seconds.
- Medium pressure.
Washing and Drying instructions:
Do not wash garment for 48hrs after pressing. Turn garment inside out for washing and drying. Dry on low to medium heat. Do not dry clean.